Tuesday, May 19, 2015

Unacceptable: Jaden Smith

Jesus Christ.

If you've lately felt a deep burning hatred stirring within your soul, with nowhere to direct it, I've found your solution. I don't endorse hating anyone or anything, but sometimes its just too easy.

Jaden Smith has achieved "The Worst" status.



































That's what he wore to prom. Which on it's own wouldn't be terrible--I can get behind getting wildly creative and going as an angelic Batman to prom. But first, he wore this same thing to Comic Con and, worse, to Kimye's wedding (why was he there?). And on top of that, there's the interview in which he (and his sister) walked all over an interviewer who apparently left the idea of follow up questions at the door. And before he apparently deleted it, his Twitter account was a goldmine, including:

"Every 7 Years Your Body Is Completely Replaced With Entirely New Cells So Just Because You Look The Same Doesn't Mean You Are."

and

"How Can Mirrors Be Real If Our Eyes Aren’t Real"

What's the point of all my ranting? Wear a tux to prom. And if you wear a Batman outfit, you shouldn't be able to say "Oh, I think I'm gonna wear my Batman costume," as if it's a regular thing.

No comments:

Post a Comment