Tuesday, May 3, 2011

For That "Special" Someone

I think I've ranted about how there are times when the sites I look at seem to just post things without considering them. They post things that they get a lead on as if they are the greatest innovation in style since the button. CoolHunting, a normally amazing aggregator of awesome, has recently committed this egregious error. It's a rare miss, so I'm going to allow it, but I wanted to share it with all (seven) of you.


This headwear abomination is referred to as the Cap-Sac Kids (yes, there's an adult version). It is, as far as I can tell, for the same kids who need a tardguard (that's the railing that some kids need when they sleep on the top bunk). Imagine your mom annihilating your social life so early on that there's literally no chance that you can recover. That's what this does. They come in bright colors so they're sure not to be missed by bullies and kidnappers. The best part: at $13 per cap, it's one of the cheapest, easiest ways to sabotage your kids' friendships and ensure that they stay at the bottom of the social ladder. (via CoolHunting)

1 comment: