Wednesday, June 30, 2010

The Daily Three


Looking for a rain jacket you can throw on for those gross summer days? Going to New Orleans and need some protection form the inevitable hurricane-churned oil rain? Finisterre has got you covered with their Anabatic Mk. II. At about 180 British Spending Units, its a solid price to pay for a solid jacket. What's more, it's 100% recyclable. I don't know how that's possible, but Style + Environment = Win. Obviously. (via Cool Hunting)


As you may know from past posts and raves, I'm a big proponent of the always-inspired Yuketen. They make spectacular shoes that I can't really afford, and I like that. But it seems like they've been looking to Rock and Republic for recent inspiration on their Spring/Summer 2011 collection. Check out the loafers on the left. The ones with the death bolts popping out. Now look at these older Rock and Republic loafers. Quite the uncanny resemblance, no? (via Selectism)


Threadless is an amazing t-shirt site. They've got some excellent tees at excellent prices. Some are a bit esoteric, some are a bit WTF, but there's a good helping of amazing. This is one of the latter. I've never seen Avatar (oh no!) and though I've seen the Smurfs (who hasn't?), I missed the fanaticism that accompanied the series' peak. Blue-centric entertainment inexperience aside, I love this shirt. Grab it on the cheap for $18. (via LikeCool)

No comments:

Post a Comment