Monday, May 9, 2011

For Your Hell's Angels Friends

I'm just kidding. I don't think there are Hell's Angels that are slim enough to fit into this. There's a weight minimum for that club, right? Maybe they're trimming up. But if you want to do a leather jacket, it's best to do it right. The message that a nice leather jacket sends is "I'm not only confident enough to wear a leather jacket, but I'm also badass. There's also a 50/50 shot I own a motorcycle." And the new Real McCoy Buco J-22 Horsehide Leather Jacket sends that exact message.


It's got zippers, and pockets, and more zippers. And layers of leather you don't know what to do with. And I think that one pocket on the bottom right is made for cigarettes. And we all know that cigarettes are badass. Also, it's made of horses. It's like wearing Secretariat--also badass. This leather body armor will cost you about $2700, over at Blue in Green. The original Bucos are bygones, but you can find pretty spot-on replicas that are of great quality, and they're half the price of this one. (via Selectism)

Cheap Shots:
Schott NYC for Barneys New York for $995
Shades of Grey for $182

No comments:

Post a Comment