Friday, June 25, 2010

Quickies: This Guy...

Mister Mort just threw up this shot of a gentleman wearing Thom Browne on the streets of San Francisco. For those not in the know, that's how the pants are supposed to look. Thom Browne is all about short. Anyway, I just can't support this lack of color. Especially in a beautiful city like San Francisco.



He looks like he fell out of an M.C. Escher drawing. Or maybe he made his suit from the wallpaper in his grandfather's closet. Maybe he just had to have a Thom Browne suit, but he arrived late to the trunk sale, and this was all that was left, and he had promised himself he'd get something. That's what I'm getting from his stiff-lipped facial expression: "I'm not happy in this suit. Can I run home and put on my Tom Ford suit? Then you can get a great picture!" I mean, at least buy a colorful tie or something. Jesus.

No comments:

Post a Comment